Table of Contents
Yonka Skin Care – The Yon-ka brand, created in 1954, a pioneer in phyto-aromatic care and rich in international experience, Yon-ka brings to your skin the most precious of the plant. Effectiveness without aggressiveness. Bring a visible and lasting result, give the skin the natural means to regain and preserve its balance, act on its problems gently.
Benefits Yonka Skin Care
A spring skin detox has many benefits. And in general, it helps you feel good about your body.
- You detoxify your skin. A spring detox removes toxins from the surface of the skin, leaving your skin healthy and rejuvenated. It improves the overall health of your skin, making it smoother while giving you a brighter complexion
- You get healthier, more even-toned skin. A detox cleanses your pores as well as the impurities accumulated during the winter. It also eliminates irritation and blemishes to give way to radiant skin.
- You offer a bath of hydration to your skin.By hydrating yourself well, your skin is healthier and gains suppleness. The “special detox” skin care helps you to give it a boost of hydration. Your skin is luminous, softer and visibly plumper!
- You fight the signs of aging. A skin detox helps to improve elasticity. It stimulates the production of collagen, thus making the skin look younger and plumper. Detox skin masks also serve to tighten tissues and firm the epidermis.
- You protect your skin from UV damage. Many skin problems are linked to sun exposure and free radicals. Ultraviolet (UV) rays contribute to the appearance of acne, dry skin, dark spots, redness and signs of aging. Antioxidants found in some detox creams help fight free radical damage. A detox can also act on the damage caused by the sun in order to enjoy radiant skin
Tips for a Spring Skin Detox
Yonka Skin Care is a good skin detox , you need to combine at least some of the tips mentioned below. These general tips are easy to incorporate into your daily routine. For a more personalized detox plan, it is advisable to consult a professional health care professional.
Drink More Water
It is one of the most effective ways to eliminate toxins from your body. You can add lemon to your water, which helps flush out toxins and promotes healthy digestion. Know that lemons contain more than 200 detoxifying enzymes and 20 anti-cancer properties.
Eliminate Junk Food And Add More Fruits And Vegetables To Your Diet
Minimize foods such as processed foods, animal fats, sugar, and anything from fast food. Consume more fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables and treat yourself to good homemade meals! Do not hesitate to add foods like legumes, avocados and nuts that give your skin a beautiful glow.
Get Moving By Doing The Physical Exercises You Enjoy
Incorporate cardiovascular exercise into your daily routine. They are good for the heart and help you eliminate toxins through sweating. Activity that gets you moving is good for increasing blood flow and lymphatic circulation. So don’t hesitate to choose your activities according to what really makes you happy.
Reduce Your Sugar Intake
Sugar can damage your liver, especially if it’s refined sugar. Consumed in excess, sugar can disrupt the body’s natural detox and metabolic process. It thus contributes to the signs of aging of your skin. Remember to include spices in your culinary preparations. Paprika, ginger and turmeric are spices with detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties. To speak only of it, turmeric protects the liver from toxic damage and helps regenerate damaged liver cells. You will find these spices in some beauty products and you can add them to your diet. Balance your digestion with fiber, probiotics and water. All of these promote good bacteria in the colon and eliminate toxins from your body.
Get enough sleep.
Just like your body, your skin needs rest. Sleeping 7 to 8 hours a night gives the skin time to regenerate.Use scrubs and facials to boost detox and clear your pores. Once a week, apply a face mask or detoxifying scrub for smoother, clearer skin. These facials eliminate impurities encrusted in the pores. Plus, they reduce redness and blemishes while increasing your skin’s smoothness and hydration.
Yon-Ka Know-How At The Service Of The Skin
At Yon-Ka, the know-how combines skincare expertise and skin expertise for an unforgettable experience in the hands of the professional and at home.
Targeted protocols, techniques and exclusive methods, every Yon-Ka treatment is an expert and subtle alchemy between the hand of the professional, the instrument that prolongs and strengthens it, and the essential oil that optimizes it.
Adapted to the use of equipment and technologies, the wide range of treatments has been designed to meet all face and body needs.
Face: skin cleansing; anti-aging ; welfare ; medi specifics; peeling; man care; discovery care.
Body: scrubs; massage; escapades; targeted treatments; thinness; firmness.
To live the experience of the spa at home, Yon-Ka has developed a range of products prolonging the benefits of professional treatments. Each formula created by its laboratories embodies its desire to provide an effective targeted response to all ages of life, to all skin problems and to each type of skin (face, body, men, sunscreen).
The facial treatment is ideal and gentle to rebalance problem skin; after tanning and all year round. Cleansing of the face with “skin and out” cosmetics, fine spraying of a treatment emulsion. is based on chiseled care protocols and on the effectiveness and performance of innovative natural active ingredients from more than 130 plants from around the world
Voluminous Curly Hair – About, Types Of Curl, Volume To Curly Hair, And More
About Voluminous Curly Hair – Men and women with fine hair want to have voluminous, attractive, denser hair. However, they…
Wellness Sanctuary – About, Transform, Personal Wellness Sanctuary, And More
About Wellness Sanctuary – Ritual “Is turning an ordinary moment into an extraordinary or sacred moment. Beyond connecting with a…